Some tweaks might be needed to your account settings to make our app compatible with your theme. Please contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to assist as part of our free setup service.
If you have website development experience, you may be able to correct this yourself. To do so:
- Ensure there are products in your cart.
- Visit your cart page.
- In the Google Chrome browser, right click on the subtotal amount and click 'Inspect Element'.
- Copy the CSS class or ID for the element containing your subtotal amount. In the screenshot shown below, the CSS class would be ".cart-footer__subtotal" (without quotation marks but with a period at the start of the class name.)
- Visit the Settings page, clear the contents of the 'Cart Subtotal Selector' field and paste the CSS class or ID you copied in the step above in to this field.
- Save your change then check your cart page to ensure the discount is appearing now. If it's not, please contact our support staff at email@example.com for free setup assistance.