First, ensure that you've enabled badges in your pre-order settings.
If badges are enabled but aren't appearing, contact support and we'll be happy to help.
If you have HTML / CSS experience, feel free to try the steps below:
- Go to your product page in the Chrome browser
- Right click on the image and click Inspect Element
- Choose a container element (DIV, A, etc) within whose boundaries the product image badge should appear
- Copy its class name or ID
- In the Default Settings tab of Pre-order Now, scroll down to the Selectors section and paste the class name or ID in to the Product Page Image Container Selector field replacing anything in there already. Remember that in CSS classes start with periods (.) and IDs start with hashes (#).
- Save your changes
- Refresh the product page and ensure the badge is appearing in the right place. If it's not, contact support and we'll be happy to help.