If the add to cart button isn't changing to say Pre-order, please:
- In the Single Products tab, search for the product and ensure Pre-order Now says Pre-order Enabled. If it doesn't, take appropriate action based on the information in the app.
- If pre-order is enabled for your product but the pre-order button still isn't appearing, it's likely that Pre-order Now is having difficulties finding your add to cart button. Please contact support for assistance.
If you have HTML / CSS experience, feel free to try the steps below:
- Go to your product page in the Chrome browser
- Right click on your add to cart button and click Inspect Element
- Copy the class name or ID of your button
- In Pre-order Now, go to the Default Settings tab
- Scroll down to the Button Selector field, delete the contents and paste in the class name or ID of your button. Remember that in CSS class names start with a period (.) and IDs start with a hash (#)
- Save your changes
- Visit your product page to ensure the pre-order button is appearing. If it's not, please contact support for assistance.