If the pre-order button isn't appearing:
- Ensure that Pre-order Now says pre-order is enabled for the product (screenshot below.) If it's not, follow the guidance in the app to enable pre-order.
- If it says pre-order enabled but the button still isn't appearing, it's likely that Pre-order Now is unable to find the add to cart button on your product page. At this point, either contact support for assistance or, for those with HTML / CSS experience, continue on with the instructions below.
- In the Chrome browser, go to your product page, right click on your add to cart button and click 'Inspect Element'.
- Copy the ID (or class) of your add to cart button (screenshot below.) Remember that IDs need to start with # (e.g., #add-to-cart-button) and classes need to start with a period (e.g., .add-to-cart-button.)
- In Pre-order Now, go to the Default Settings tab and paste the ID or class name in to the button selector field (screenshot below.)
- Save changes.
- Visit your product page and see if the pre-order button is appearing now. If it's not, please contact support for assistance.