This problem arises when Wholesale Now or Quantity Breaks Now is unable to locate your variant picker on the product page.
If you do not have HTML / CSS experience, please contact support for assistance.
If you do have HTML / CSS experience, feel free to try the steps below:
- Visit your product page in the Chrome browser
- Right click on your variant picker and select Inspect Element
- Copy the variant picker's ID or class name. If you have multiple variant picker dropdowns or swatches on the product page then you will need to choose a class name general enough to apply to all the variant pickers on the page.
- In Wholesale Now or Quantity Breaks Now, go to the Settings tab
- Scroll down to the Selectors section and paste the class name or ID in to the variant selector field or swatch selector field as appropriate clearing their previous contents
- Save your changes
- Check your product page to see if the prices in the discount table are changing with the variant changes. If they're not, please contact support for assistance.