A product can be put on pre-order through the:
- Single products section
- Tag section
- All products section
In Pre-order Now, single product settings take priority over tag settings which take priority over all products settings.
If the issue is that pre-order was never enabled for the product, check each section's settings to see whether the product was accidentally put on pre-order through one of them.
If the issue is that your inventory management settings in Pre-order Now should be preventing the product from being on pre-order, we recommend you:
- Search for the product in the single products section of Pre-order Now.
- In the search results, click on the product to enter the edit settings screen.
- On the edit settings screen, Pre-order Now will tell you:
- if pre-order is enabled for the product
- where pre-order was enabled for the product (e.g., tag section, all products section, single product section - screenshot below)
- inventory level of the product in Shopify and in our app's database (if there's a mismatch, click the 'force re-sync' link - screenshot below)
- You can then take appropriate action to disable pre-order for the product (e.g., delete the tag setting, adjust your default settings, etc.)