This happens when Shopper and Stock Remaining Counter is unable to locate the variant pickers on your product page and so does not know when shoppers view a new variant.
If you do not have HTML / CSS experience or your product pages use swatch-style variant selectors, please contact support for assistance.
If you do have HTML / CSS experience and your product pages do not use swatch-style variant selectors, please follow the steps below to update the Variant Selector field in the app:
- Visit a product page in the Chrome browser
- Right click on a variant picker on the page and select Inspect Element
- Copy the class name (not the ID) of the variant picker
- Open the Shopper and Stock Remaining Counter app
- Click on Advanced Settings and paste the class name of your variant picker in to the Variant Selector field
- Save changes
- Confirm inventory and shopper counts are changing on your product page when a new variant is selected. If they're not, please contact support for assistance.