Shopper and Stock Remaining Counter tries to place itself below the add to cart button / buy button on your product pages. If it's unable to find your add to cart button, it may not appear on your product pages.
If you do not have HTML / CSS experience, please contact support for assistance.
If you do have HTML / CSS experience, please try updating the buy button selector field in the app as follows:
- Visit your product page in the Chrome browser
- Right click on your buy button and select Inspect Element
- Copy the class name or ID of the container element (parent element) of your buy button element (and not the buy button element itself!) Shopper and Stock Remaining Counter will append the widget to the end of the element you choose. Choosing the buy button element would cause the widget to be added inside your buy button which will not display properly. A good element to choose is the add to cart form element.
- Open the Shopper and Stock Remaining Counter app, click on Advanced Settings then paste the class name or ID of the container element in to the Buy Button Selector field.
- Save your changes
- Ensure the widget is appearing where you'd like it to. If not, please contact support for assistance.