There are two ways to uninstall Upsell Now and remove it from your theme.
1. Automatic Uninstaller (Recommended)
To uninstall Upsell Now from your theme, simply:
- Go to the Settings tab in Upsell Now.
- Click the Uninstall button. Please allow a few minutes for our app to remove itself from your theme.
- Once that's done, you can delete Upsell now from the Apps page in your Shopify account.
2. Manual Uninstall
Alternatively, if you've already deleted Upsell Now, you can follow the steps below to manually remove Upsell Now code from your theme:
- Edit your theme.liquid and delete the line "include 'upsell-now'" from the bottom of the page.
- In the Snippets folder, delete the files upsell-now.liquid and upsell-now-settings.liquid.
- In the Templates folder, delete the files: cart.upsell-now-cart.liquid, product.upsell-now-product.liquid and collection.upsell-now-collection.liquid.
- Finally, ensure the app is deleted from the Apps section in your Shopify account.
If you need help with code removal, please provide us with a staff account with access to your themes section. The staff account email can be set to firstname.lastname@example.org.